Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Melissa is one of the most genuine, selfless, caring, upbeat, talented girls I know. She can do just about anything, here are just a few things she has mastered, certified to teach pilates and spinning, cutting hair, hosting parties, being an amazing mom, loving others unconditionally, campaigning for Mitt, surfing, being a waitress, making friends, being very handy, and she is so beautiful! I always love being with Melissa, she brightens any room she walks into. The second you meet her you can't help but love her. She is a great example and friend to so many. I hope you have an amazing birthday Melissa, I love your guts!



5 comments:

Melly Mel said...

Are you serious Steph? You are so sweet! Like the sweetest thing in the entire world! You MADE my birthday. You finished it off with giving me the biggest smile I've had all day (and I have had the best day!!!!) So thank you so much for dedicating a whole post to me. I can't tell you how this made me feel. You are truly such an amazing person and an example to me. I wish I was all of those things you said I was. I love you so much. Thank you for the emails, the texts, the voice message and the voicemail today. You seriously know exactly how to make a friend feel like a million bucks on her birthday! I love to pieces girlfriend and can't, I mean really can't wait to see you soon!!!
xoxoxoxo
Melissa

The Adamsons said...

you are a really great friend you know that? i was going to tell you that i loved your thanksgiving pics. they are adorable and i can't believe how grown up all of your family is!

blythe said...

Happy Birthday to Melissa. What cute pictures!

Joe, D.D.S. said...

Steph,
Yo what's up? Linds and I just wanted to say hi. We'll be in UT the 20th through 27th and AZ the 28th through Jan 3rd. We'd love to see you, or at least Lindsey would. Well, I guess me too. Give her a call.

Debbie said...

Steph..so glad to get to see your blog and what you are up to. You are truly one of my most favorite people!!! Thanks for the invite!! XOXOXO