Friday, August 3, 2007

Friends are like boogers!

Wednesday night the Scarbrough’s had us over for a BBQ at there house! It was so fun to see some of my greatest friends there. I love Sister Scarbrough, she was like my 2nd mom in high school. She is the greatest. When we were in high school the Scarbroughs would take us to the lake all the time. The summer before our senior year I got to go with them to Lake Powell with 7 other friends. It was a blast, and while we were at the BBQ we watched the video that Burkley made of our trip. It was hilarious to see how young we all looked and how we acted. It was fun to finally meet Collin’s fiancé, she is adorable and they are so cute together. Stacey and Georgie are both having babies and they are due one week apart, they both look so cute pregnant.
I loved seeing everyone, friends are just the best.

Stacey, Ryan, Georgie, Tim, Burkley, Steph, Audrey, Collin, Ashley, Sarah Kim, John, Suzi, David, Gavin

Georgie, Steph, Kim, Sarah, Stacey

Sarah, Steph, Sister S.

Steph, Stacey, Kim, Suzi, Georgie
Thursday night I went to dinner with Stef, Sarah and Brooke at the Wildflower bread company it was so fun. The food was really yummy and it was fun to get updates from everyone. I am so lucky to know such great girls! Later that night I went the sneak peak of Bourne Ultimatum, with Thomas and Stef. I LOVED the movie, it was awesome. I would recommend seeing it if you haven’t yet.



Sarah, Brooke, Stef, Steph

12 comments:

The Shupes said...

Steph, I am so glad you have so many great friends and of course a wonderful family to support you. Just like I said you just draw people to you with your wonderful personality. Love ya, Heather

OurHappyFamily said...

Super cute!!! I love you all!

The Adamsons said...

wow, that does look like a lot of fun. when i see everyone from home, it really makes me miss AZ a ton. it looks like you have been pretty busy since you have been back catching up with the girls.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

cutest pics steph. you look so happy. you're so lucky to have such great friends. miss ya- talk to you soon!

Jill said...

You are such a party animal! Call me, I have some news for you....

Annie Ruden said...

Fun. I want to see a closer pic of Collin's fiance'. When are they getting married? What's Sarah J. up to?
Love you!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

what do you mean you're leaving forever??? where are you going???????????

Summertime Designs said...

How fun Steph to be able to spend some time with such wonderful people. You have some great friends and it's because of the person YOU are! Love ya!

Rachel and Gavin said...

Looks like you guys had fun, you do look so happy...and beautiful. I'm so happy for you.

McCall said...

i love big get togethers. hmmm... we need to do one.

Landvatter Family said...

How fun! I love seeing pictures of everyone that I have not seen in forevever! You look great Steph. It was so fun seeing you at lunch the other week but I wish we could have talked more! You are awesome!

mattnbeth said...

how fun. i cant believe all those girls live in mesa still. thats fun to be able to spend some time with them. you look great steph!